no news
marika.solo
Site Admin

Re: SPAIN - Tajo

Post by marika.solo »

July 10
today I received answer (I asked again about our fledlings):

Buenos días, Marika
La conexión se interrumpió por la caída de un rayo en un lugar cercano a donde se ubican las cámaras y los dispositivos que permiten el streaming.
Se quemaron algunos diferenciales eléctricos y están aún evaluando daños sobre los equipos. Esperamos que no se hayan quemados y podamos continuar con la emisión el año que viene.
Muchas gracias por tu interés y por el trabajo de seguimiento que estáis haciendo.
Esperamos poder subir vídeos al canal de youtube durante el verano.
Saludos,
Parque Natural del Tajo Internacional

Good morning, Marika
The connection was interrupted by a lightning strike in a place close to where the cameras and streaming devices are located.
Some electrical differentials were burned and they are still assessing the damage to the equipment. We hope that they have not burned out and we will be able to continue the broadcast next year.
Thank you very much for your interest and for the follow-up work you are doing.
We hope to be able to upload videos to the youtube channel during the summer.
Best regards,
marika.solo
Site Admin

Re: SPAIN - Tajo

Post by marika.solo »

marika.solo wrote: 27 Jun 2024, 09:05 youtube chat info:

8:23 AM Vida
​​06:53:43 y 08:10:20 el atacante y el que está en el nido son la misma cigüeña. Se ve la misma pluma rota de la espalda. Yo no puedo creer que sea Natalio. / ​​06:53:43 and 08:10:20 the attacker and the one in the nest are the same stork. You can see the same broken feather on the back. I can't believe it's Natalio.

8:28 AM Libe​​
@Vida ,yo tampoco lo creo,le veo mucho más oscuro el pico que a Natalio,además no pidría entenderlo,después de cuidarlos y alimentarlos ,semejante acción.🤷🏼 / @Vida, I don't think so either, his bill is much darker than Natalio's, besides, I wouldn't understand it, after taking care of them and feeding them, such an action. 🤷🏼

to me it is not Natalio, in my opinion it is the strange - the eyes and "connection" at the bill are also very different and this stork has light legs compared to Natalio (or Zica)
there is another video (longer time) by our Urszula (be carefull!) https://youtu.be/e9bmZNuFGKc?si=tOhSflh6_31qqbqI

I got up the courage to watch a few videos of this attack - and now I have my doubts, was the attacker our male Natalio?
- is this some unknown type of expulsion of the young into the world?
- is this some kind of behavioural disorder? (birds also suffer from age or intoxication)

27.06. attacker (Natalio?)

Return to “SPAIN - Tajo”