Kergu (adult male, Pärnu County)

Pavel kunetek

Re: Kergu (adult male, Pärnu County)

Post by Pavel kunetek »

Tak dalsi zkusenost!Uz jsem se dival i na ty mapy ruseni,jak jsi dala ten odkaz,je to zajimave!jsem zvedavy,jestli se vrati cerni k nam,kde je uz roky sleduju,lovi stale na jednom miste v rece,spoustu let,ale kde hnizdi netusim
marika.solo
Site Admin

Post by marika.solo »

Pavel kunetek wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 11:10 Tak dalsi zkusenost!Uz jsem se dival i na ty mapy ruseni,jak jsi dala ten odkaz,je to zajimave!jsem zvedavy,jestli se vrati cerni k nam,kde je uz roky sleduju,lovi stale na jednom miste v rece,spoustu let,ale kde hnizdi netusim
Teraz je vhodný čas na preskúmanie lesa - po opadaní listov je ľahšie objaviť hniezdo. Ak šťastne prežijú, iste sa vrátia k vám - sú verní hniezdisku (aj zimovisku), ak prostredie ostáva rovnako "ústretové". (Čierne bociany zvyknú občas meniť hniezdo v svojom teritórii.)

translation:
So another experience! I've already looked at those spoofing maps, as you gave the link, it's interesting! I'm curious if the black storks will come back to us, where I've been watching them for years, they've been hunting in the same place in the river for many years, but I have no idea where their nests are

Now is a good time to explore the forest - it's easier to discover the nest after the leaves have fallen. If they survive happily, they will definitely come back to you - they are loyal to the nest (to the wintering place too) if the environment remains as "friendly". (Black storks tend to change nests in their territory from time to time.)
marika.solo
Site Admin

Post by marika.solo »

again all is all right ;)

Return to “Estonia”