Post by UrszulaMN »

19:47:10 - odlot Grzegorza z konaru:

22:37:22 - gniazdo puste:
Dobranoc ✨
marika.solo
Site Admin

Re: Bolewice - Skierka and Królewicz/Prince

Post by marika.solo »

UrszulaMN wrote: 28 Jul 2023, 19:24 The middle spotted woodpecker (łac. Dendrocopos medius, ang. Middle Spotted Woodpecker) also has a red cap all over its head, but this one was probably too big for a medium one. I think so. But sometimes it's hard to distinguish "size" on the transmission.
the Middle ... "Brzuch i podogonie charakterystycznie różowe" (PL wiki) - we don't see the belly :-(

Image https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzi%C4%9 ... %D1%81.jpg
marika.solo
Site Admin

Post by marika.solo »

July 28 viewtopic.php?p=21938#p21938

July 29
Hello everyone :-)

Skierka's offspring - potomstwo Skierki (migracja)
wszystkie wiadomości od Pana Dariusza Anderwala, KOO oraz z FB BocianiMy

viewtopic.php?f=91&t=135

the chicks are today around 80 days old

we don't see stork on the nest today
UrszulaMN

Post by UrszulaMN »

06:28:07 - piękna mgła, gniazdo puste:

11:40 - nadal pusto.
marika.solo
Site Admin

Post by marika.solo »

July 29 viewtopic.php?p=22029#p22029

July 30

viewtopic.php?f=91&t=135

the chicks are today around 81 days old
marika.solo
Site Admin

Post by marika.solo »

marika.solo
Site Admin

Post by marika.solo »

July 30 viewtopic.php?p=22151#p22151

July 31

the chicks are today around 82 days old
last info about Jola (30.07 at 11.52) - Jola is still circling around the nest ca several hundred meters. This is not good. She should move on today because it's been a long time since she ate anything.😞

viewtopic.php?f=91&t=135

newest news (30.07 at 14.02): viewtopic.php?f=91&t=135&p=22171#p22171
marika.solo
Site Admin

Post by marika.solo »

August 1

no news till now

continuation

newest news: viewtopic.php?p=22288#p22288

continuation

August 7

news viewtopic.php?p=22739#p22739
marika.solo
Site Admin

Post by marika.solo »

August 08

8 Aug 2023
Skierka po raz ostatni była przy gnieździe u Królewicza 25 lipca, nakarmiła młode i już się nie pojawiła, mimo obecności dwóch młodych (Jola, Grzegorz) jeszcze do 29 lipca. W tym dniu rano Grzegorz rozpoczął migrację, natomiast wieczorem Jola padła z głodu i osłabienia w odległości około 300 m od gniazda. Dzięki wskazaniom loggera wiemy, że Skierka kolejny raz w tym sezonie rozrodczym 26 lipca (w dniu, kiedy w jej gnieździe nadal przebywały młode!?) pojawiła się 6 km dalej w gnieździe u Bolka. Skierka spędziła z tym samcem około 30 minut: wymieniła powitane zawołania, pielęgnowała upierzenie, zrobiła wypluwkę, poprawiała wyściółkę i odleciała na stawy w Trzcielu, gdzie najczęściej żeruje. Bolek zaprezentował jak zwykle swoje wdzięki, adorował samicę, przekładał patyki i przysiadał zachęcająco na gnieździe. Skierka do tej pory (8 sierpnia) nie pojawiła się już przy żadnym z gniazd. Jak widać więzy rodzinne z gniazdem i młodymi rozpadły się w tym sezonie definitywnie 26 lipca. Dla przypomnienia w 2022 roku Skierka zostawiła Bolka z dwoma młodymi o wiele wcześniej, bo 2 lipca. Pozostaje dla nas zagadką czy na żerowisku w Trzcielu "spotyka się" teraz z samcem Królewiczem czy Bolkiem? Niezwykle intrygujące jest także pytanie, z którym samcem i w jakim gnieździe Skierka przystąpi do lęgu w przyszłym sezonie, jeśli oba samce powrócą w tym samym czasie z zimowisk?
BY ANDER

Skierka was at the nest for the last time with the Prince on July 25, she fed the young and did not appear again, despite the presence of two young (Jola, Grzegorz) until July 29. On that day, in the morning Grzegorz started the migration, while in the evening Jola died of hunger and weakness at a distance of about 300 m from the nest.
Thanks to the logger's indications, we know that Skierka once again in this breeding season on July 26 (on the day when there were still young in her nest!?) appeared 6 km further in Bolek's nest. Skierka spent about 30 minutes with this male: she exchanged welcome calls, nurtured the plumage, made a pellet, corrected the bedding and flew to the ponds in Trzciel, where she most often forages.
Bolek presented his charms as usual, adored the female, moved the sticks and perched encouragingly on the nest. So far (8 August) Skierka has not appeared at any of the nests. As you can see, family ties with the nest and young fell apart this season on July 26.
As a reminder, in 2022, Skierka left Bolek with two youngsters much earlier, on July 2. It remains a mystery to us whether he now "meets" the male Prince or Bolek on the feeding ground in Trzciel? The question is also extremely intriguing, with which male and in what nest Skierka will start breeding next season, if both males return from wintering grounds at the same time?

marika.solo
Site Admin

Post by marika.solo »

edited post

Request from Jacek Osiński (much nice videos from his phototraps - "Blisko natury -Jacek Osiński" https://www.youtube.com/@bliskonatury-j ... 642/videos

"I set up a fundraiser for photo equipment, please share among your friends https://4fund.com/seh2ym"

Hi, I have been dealing with nature photography for several years, I regularly post photos on my instagram profile and on facebook. The subjects of my photos are mainly birds and insects. In order to further develop my passion, I need to replace worn out equipment with newer ones. Thanks in advance for your support!!

you can see also black storks on the photos and videos (on both links above)

Return to “POLAND”