Rescue Station Makov (irregular streaming)

marika.solo
Site Admin

Re: Rescue Station Makov (irregular streaming)

Post by marika.solo »

the Instagram text:

Naši mladí černí čápi🐧🐧
Letos se našim handicapovaným černým čápům vylíhla dvě mláďata, kluk a holka. Vloni byla čtyři a odletěla bez “baťůžků”, jen s kroužky. Chtěli jsme je tak pustit i letos, ale kamarád a hlavní “baťůžkář” Lubomír Peške s Dušanem Rakem nás přemluvili. Budou to prý letos jediní černí čápi z Česka s “gps”, tak jsme na to kývli. A samozřejmě zvláště proto, že dle mého je smyslem záchranných stanic, kromě řady jiných aktivit, i nějaký “přesah” v záchraně živočichů, a to je třeba i vypouštění uzdravených živočichů a jejich mláďat s “gps”. Tak se dá například upozornit na nebezpečná místa pro ptáky nejen v Evropě, ale i v Asii a Africe.
Pustili jsme je 17. srpna u hájovny a čápi ještě pět dnů lovili v jezírku a nocovali na vyhlídce. Co jim pak řeklo, že mají vyrazit, jsem dodnes nepochopil. Snad zkracující se den, asi to přesně ví jen oni. Měli tady rodiče i dostatek potravy. I tak ale před pár dny začali kroužit do výšky a vyrazili na cestu. Pár kilometrů kroužili spolu, ale pod Pískem se rozdělili. Samec (zelený) doletěl do Rakouska, tam se otočil a teď loví v třeboňských rybnících. Samička (žlutá) je asi o 100km níže v blízkosti Dunaje v Rakousku. Oba zdá se míří východní trasou na Turecko, ale to ještě uvidíme. Mimochodem, jednoho našeho loňského černého čápa vyfotili na jihu Francie, letěl tedy západní trasou přes Gibraltar. Jak si to vybírají netuším, první desítky kilometrů letí sami.
Zatím jsou ale na svém úplném začátku cesty a jak ukázal případ našeho mořského orla, čeká na ně i spousty lidských nástrah..
Tak jim držte palce, budou to opravdu moc potřebovat🙏🙂. Pokud se vám naše práce líbí, budeme moc rádi za podporu, děkujeme🙂.

TRANSLATION
Our young black storks🐧🐧
This year, our handicapped black storks hatched two chicks, a boy and a girl. Last year we have four and flew away without "backpacks", only with rings. We wanted to release them this year as well, but our friend and main "backpacker" Lubomír Peške and Dušan Rak talked us out of it. They are said to be the only black storks from the Czech Republic with "gps" this year, so we nodded at that. And of course, especially because, in my opinion, the purpose of rescue stations, in addition to a number of other activities, is also some "overlap" in saving animals, and this also requires the release of recovered animals and their young with "gps". For example, it is possible to draw attention to dangerous places for birds not only in Europe, but also in Asia and Africa.
We released them on August 17 near our rescue station, and the storks fished in the lake for five more days and spent the night at the lookout. To this day, I still don't understand what told them to leave. Perhaps the day is getting shorter, probably only they know exactly. The parents are here and they also had enough food here. Even so, a few days ago they started circling high and set off on the road. They circled together for a few kilometers, but they split up under Písek. The male (green) flew to Austria, turned around there and is now fishing in Třeboň ponds. The female (yellow) is about 100 km lower near the Danube in Austria. Both seem to be heading via an eastern route to Turkey, but that remains to be seen. By the way, one of our black storks from last year was photographed in the south of France, so it flew the western route via Gibraltar. I have no idea how they choose it, the first tens of kilometers they fly alone.
For now, however, they are at the very beginning of their journey and, as the case of our sea eagle showed, there are also many human traps waiting for them.
So keep your fingers crossed for them, they will really need it 🙏🙂. If you like our work, we will be very happy for your support, thank you🙂
marika.solo
Site Admin

Re: Rescue Station Makov (irregular streaming)

Post by marika.solo »

Veronika wrote: 28 Aug 2023, 22:04
Hi Veronika, thx for sharing this news.
I got access to the data. Mr. Libor wrote to me: Please enter the data 2 days late, thank you.

Ahoj Veroniko, ďakujem za zdieľanie tejto novinky.
Dostala som prístup k dátam. P. Libor mi napísal ale: "Data prosím zadávat s 2 denním zpožděním, děkuji."

Return to “CZECHIA”